Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cardstock Stacks

I have had several request to order the cardstock stacks (which I am so crazyyyy about...really handy I tell you!) . Therefore, to those of you who are also interested....I will be taking orders for it BUT...big big BUT....I will need you to pay in full in advance (if your items doesn't reach me...you have my word I will make full refund). Each stack will cost you $48.00....

Available stacks are as follows:







Please refer to the pic for number of pcs in the stack. Deadline for orders and payments will be Friday, 1st August 2008.

5 comments:

Yaya said...

Wat is the difference between the Brights and the Jewel coloured ones?..am torn between the two, but notice a similarity in colours so grateful if u could clarify!!

THE BABEHS said...

i want the brights color -1 ah hehe...
mimiey

Scrap4Less said...

Yatie...don't be torn...get it both...!! Can never get enuff of CS! Will talk to you l8r about it babes.

Scrap4Less said...

Oh wait...Yatie...is that Yatie that I know...karang salah orang ni!!! Yaya...that you????

Scrap4Less said...

Mimiey...noted!!!